The CS1798 8-port USB HDMI KVM Switch is a multi-purpose appliance that consolidates access and control of up to 8 HDMI computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console.
The CS1798 can be cascaded up to three levels - to control up to 512 computers - all from a single console. In addition the CS1798 features multi-display functionality, which enables the use of standard USB cables to stack up to eight switches in a multi-display installation where each computer is fitted with multiple video cards. It allows you to contrast, analyse and monitor video output in convenient ways, substantially simplifying the working environment. Furthermore, the CS1798 comes with ATEN's on-screen display (OSD) function, which can access any computer connected to the installation, it also offers OSD confi guration backup/restore to save/back up the OSD settings and restore them as needed. The CS1798 provides multimedia keyboard support and is audio enabled. You can listen to the audio output of each computer on two sets of speakers (on a one at- a-time basis).
More from the Manufacturer
- Firmware upgradable
- Video DynaSync™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
- OSD Backup/Restore feature-enables the administrator to back up the switch's configuration and user profile information
- Independent switching of KVM and USB focus
- 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Multi-Display feature - stack up to eight CS1798 units and display video from up to eight monitors(dual display/triple display/quad display/multi-display)
- HDMI compatible
- Cascadable to three levels-control up to 512 computers*1
- One USB console controls up to eight HDMI interface computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices