The CE604 is a DVI Dual View USB based KVM Extender that features Dual View functionality, which enables the video output to seamlessly display on two monitors. With RS-232 serial functionality, it allows access to a computer system from a remote console up to 60 m away. The CE604 is built for control and security purposes, and is targeted towards financial and industrial markets.
The CE604 is equipped with an RS-232 serial channel that connects to a serial terminal or to serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners. In addition, it supports an advanced PC Wake Up feature, which allows you to simply press a pushbutton from the remote dual view console to wake a PC at the local site. The CE604 eliminates the need for traveling back and forth between the local computer and remote console, making it an effi cient and flexible solution.
More from the Manufacturer
- Manual compensation control to adjust video signal quality in order to compensate for distance
- Superior video quality - up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz at 30 m; 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz at 60 m
- Compatible with other ATEN Dual View KVM devices, such as CS1642A/ CS1644A and CS1762A/CS1764A
- RS-232 serial channel - connect to a serial terminal, or serial devices such as touchscreens and barcode scanners (Baud Rate up to 9600 bps)
- Supports PC wakeup function via one pushbutton or hotkey
- Supports Real DDC bypass and ATEN default EDID technology - set up various configurations via hotkeys
- Audio Enabled - supports stereo speakers and microphone
- Supports Dual View video source transmission (one PC with two video output ports)
- Transmit speaker, keyboard, mouse, DDC and one DVI via one Cat5 cable; RS-232, microphone and another DVI by adding a second Cat 5e cable
- Local and Remote Units connect at distances up to 60 m using two Cat 5e cables