Since 1974, Comprehensive Pro AV/IT Series Cables have been trusted by Pro AV and I.T. systems integrators because of their legendary reliability, performance and value. That's why they have been the "go to" cable worldwide for boardrooms, classrooms, data centers, schools, government installations, stadiums, broadcast studios, stages and other mission critical applications. Pro AV/IT Series Cables are also perfect for anyone looking for premium quality connectivity at great price.
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations, there is no equal to Comprehensive Pro AV/IT series HD15 VGA cables. These cables are true high resolution construction with three individually 95% shielded 26 gauge coaxes for maximum signal transfer and high resolution video and graphics. The entire cable is then 100% shielded with a foil shield to eliminate EM and RF interference, even over long distances. A durable low profile mold provides maximum strain relief and durability. Comprehensive goes the extra mile with machined pins which ensures the strength of each pin, to make sure they do not bend or break as imitation cables often do. Comprehensive HR Pro series cables provide thousands of connections and a lifetime of worry free use. UL and RoHS compliant. Lifetime Warranty.
When it has to work, it has to be Comprehensive!
- UL and RoHS Compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
- X-traflex jacket for easy installation
- Machined pins that stand up to 1,000's of connections
- Molded strain relief for unsurpassed durability
- 100% aluminum foil shield wrap provides extra coverage
- Low Profile Design for easy connecting in tight spaces
- 3 individually 95% tinned copper braid shielded coaxes
- 26 Gauge low loss construction supports high-resolution imaging up to QXGA 2048x1536
- HD15 Male to HD15 Male