The CT40 XP is one stop productivity solution for store associates and mobile workers. The device seamlessly accomplishes daily workflows from inventory lookup and in-store merchandising to last mile delivery.
Built on Honeywell's Mobility Edge™ platform, the CT40 XP's common software ecosystem strengthens its security, accelerates multiple deployment and extends its lifecycle.
With Honeywell's latest FlexRange™ imager, the CT40 XP captures barcodes from a distance of a few centimeters up to 10 meters (32.8 feet). It's sleek and achieves hours of productive use. Available with an 8-mega pixel front facing camera with with a 1920 x 1080 pixel display, the CT40 XP is a perfect solution for group training and remote inspection.
Missing or misplaced IT assets cause not only operational downtime, but can lead to security risks. Featuring "Device Finder" solution, the CT40 XP can easily be located when misplaced or lost, even when the batteries are drained after a certain period of time. That helps to protect your investment and provide operational efficiency.
The CT40 XP reduces device operational downtime due to its warm swap capability and the ruggedness of the device. Store associates are able to swap the battery without powering off the operating system. Combined with a rugged package and a protective boot that survive repeated 1.8-meter drops, the CT40 XP will deliver reliable, secure performance for years, maximizing return on investment.
The CT40 XP includes the Mobility Edge system-on-module (SOM), a locked-down, standardized computer platform incorporating a powerful Qualcomm® processor that is easily upgradable to Android™ 11 (R), with a commitment to support Android 12 (S) and 13 (T), subject to feasibility.FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Mobility Edge enterprise management tools allow companies to test and validate applications once, accelerate deployments across the enterprise, optimize device performance, simplify maintenance and extend product lifecycle.
Snappy, accurate data capture from a few centimeters to up to 10 m (32.8 ft) with Honeywell's innovative FlexRange scan imager, a 13-megapixel, auto-focus camera and 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Easily locate a lost device to prevent productivity loss even when the battery is drained thanks to a second BLE beacon. Includes warm swap for uninterrupted operation for battery swap.
Achieve a balance of ergonomics and ruggedness. With a protective boot, it avoids wear and tear further. Easy to charge without taking off the hard boot.
Easy compatibility and seamless integration with both Honeywell-connected applications as well as third-party applications such as MDM, Push to Talk and VoIP software to maximize efficiency and protect your investment.
- Wireless connectivity option lets you transmit data instantly from your handheld terminal to your network while keeping you up to date
- 4 GB RAM / 32 GB flash memory helps run applications rapidly and stores the mightiest databases
- microSD memory card slot can be accessed easily by the user to expand storage
- 5" HD display screen allows you to execute two applications at the same time
- Touchscreen adds an additional hour of efficiency per worker to the workday
- Provides simple, affordable and highly secure connectivity to your remote workers with wireless technology
- With integrated Bluetooth module, gadgets such as portable tag printers can be utilized rapidly and effortlessly without cable connections
- Android OS for speedier, smoother and responsive performance; offers amazing features to both users and developers