This PCI Express based 10/100 Ethernet Card provides a simple way to connect a PCIe enabled server or workstation to a 10/100 Ethernet network and offers a broad range of features and functions, including support for both Full and Half Duplex operation as well as Wake On LAN (WOL) Power Management.
The PEX100S Ethernet Card includes both standard and low profile brackets and is compatible with most mATX (Slimline) and ATX system form factors, and features Auto MDI/MDIX automatic configuration, which helps to simplify installation and configuration.
More from the Manufacturer
- Link speed and duplex mode auto-negotiation
- Link/Activity and 10/100Mbps LED indicators
- Full and Half duplex mode support
- Crossover Detection & Auto-Correction (Auto-MDIX)
- Compliant with IEEE802.3 CSMA/CD, 802.3 10Base-T and 100Base-TX standards
- Single 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port