The IDE2SAT2 40-pin IDE to SATA adapter enables you to connect a SATA I/II/III drive to an available IDE/ATA 33/66/100/133 motherboard port - a cost effective solution that allows you to add newer SATA drives, and keep your existing motherboard.
The IDE/SATA adapter offers a cost-effective solution for bridging the gap between a newer 2.5""/3.5""/5.25"" SATA drive and older IDE motherboard port. The IDE2SAT2 also features ODD (Optical Disk Drive) support, allowing you to a add Blu-ray, DVD, or CD-ROM drives to an older IDE motherboard.
The IDE/SATA adapter is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year Warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- Compatible with Ultra ATA 133 specification
- Supports SATA I/II/III (1.5/3/6Gbps) drives
- Compliant with SATA revision 1.0 specification
- Support for 48-bit Logical Block Addressing (LBA)
- Complete hardware solution; no software required
- Connect a SATA device to an IDE/ATA motherboard or controller card