The DP2DVIMM6BS 6ft active DisplayPort to DVI converter cable lets you connect your DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop directly to a DVI monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required -- a cost-effective solution for enabling your new DisplayPort computer to work with an older DVI monitor or projector.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any DisplayPort output the active DisplayPort to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the DP2DVIMM6BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI® Eyefinity cards.
Plus, because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to DVI without sacrificing video quality.
The DP2DVIMM6BS is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI male cable
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching DP connector ensures a solid host connection, and chip built into DVI connector minimizes signal loss Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- COMPATIBILITY: Active video converter supports DP (single mode) or DP++ (multi-mode) source including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) Active DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link cable connects a DVI display, monitor, projector 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (HDMI clock rate); EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display