This HDBaseT extender Kit, extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 Meters) over a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable. The extender supports Ultra HD and Full HD resolutions (4K / 1080p) with support for 3D and the accompanying 7.1 digital audio. For added versatility, both the transmitter and receiver can be powered by the same single power source using Power Over Cable (POC). The versatility of this video extender makes it an ideal solution for digital signage applications in large buildings such as commercial shopping centers, stadiums, schools, and hospitals.
What is HDBaseT?
HDBaseT is a standardized, zero latency, video distribution technology that's revolutionizingHDMI distribution. HDBaseT uses an advanced method of modulation that enables you to distribute uncompressed HDMI audio andvideo, along with additional signals such as 100BaseT Ethernet, IR, RS-232 serial and power over cable.
Extend More than Video with HDBaseT
For greater versatility than a traditional HDMI extender or HDMI cabling alone, this HDBaseT extender offers HDMI + Power Over Cable in a single kit. The added benefit of power over cable means you'll only need one power source at either side of your extension, great for extending to areas where power outlets may be limited.
Astonishing 4K picture quality from an impressive distance
With the A/V industry quickly adopting 4K as the new high-resolution video standard, long range video distribution can be a challenge with standard HDMI cables beginning signal degradation at 30 feet.With support for 4K you'll be amazed at how HDBaseT maintains your Ultra HD picture quality, four times the resolution of high-definition 1080p, even at 130 feet away from your video source. Plus, because the extender supports High-Definition 1080p and lower resolutions at 330 feet away, you can comfortably use this extender to make any video source look great.
Hassle-free, Professional Installation with a Single Cable
This extender has been specially crafted for a smooth, tidy setup. HDBaseT technology allows for single cable installation, for seamless integration using existing CAT5e or CAT6 infrastructure, avoiding the hassle of running multiple cables, while reducing potential failure points. Plus, the added benefit of power over cable means you'll only need one power source to power both your extender and receiver, great for extending to areas where power outlets may be limited. Mounting hardware is also included for both the extender and receiver for discrete, professional mounting.
The ST121HDBTPW is TAA compliant and backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty with free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- 100m (330ft) maximum Cat5 cable distance
- Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD MA Audio
- No software or drivers required
- HDMI transmitter and receiver included
- Hassle-free, professional installation with included mounting brackets, and full video extension existing infrastructure
- Extend HDMI, and Power over Cable all through one Cat5e or CAT6 cable with HDBaseT
- Also supports HD video resolutions such as 1920x1200 or 1080p at distances up to 330 ft. (100m)
- Maintains astonishing picture quality up to 115 ft. (35 m) away, with support for UltraHD 4K over non-proprietary CAT5e or CAT6 cabling
- Extend video where power outlets are limited with HDBaseT offering power over cable that powers both the transmitter and receiver using a single power source at either side of the connection