The ICUSB422IS 1 Port Metal Industrial USB to RS422/RS485 Serial Adapter w/ Isolation connects to a computer using USB and allows you to connect any RS-422 or RS-485 serial device via the provided DB9 port or hard-wired to the terminal block.
The USB to serial adapter features circuit isolation to ensure that sensitive controls and devices will not be damaged while connected, making it a viable solution for connecting costly industrial serial devices.
The RS422/485 Converter receives full power via the host USB connection, and provides power to the attached serial device without requiring an external power adapter. Designed to provide a durable serial solution, the USB to RS422/485 Converter is ruggedly constructed and can be mounted nearly anywhere.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
More from the Manufacturer
- Optical Isolation and Surge Protection (2500 Vrms)
- Supports DB9 and terminal block connector
- RS422/485 Baud rate up to 921.6 Kbps
- Compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- RS-485 mode supports Auto Transceiver Turn Around (ATTA)
- Provides one RS422/485 port while powering the device through USB