DisplayPort is a digital display interface standard put forth by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA). It defines a digital audio/video interconnect intended to be used between computer and display monitors, or computers and home theater systems. Similar to HDMI, in that it supports both Digital Video/Audio signals, DisplayPort is geared more toward the computer market, where HDMI dominates the Home Theater market. Tripp Lite's DisplayPort cables support a maximum bandwidth of 10.8Gbps, as well as DPCP ( DisplayPort Content Protection), and HDCP.
- Digital Video and Audio in one cable
- Supports Displayport v1.1
- Supports Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K x 2K video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz, including 1080p
- Small footprint compared to VGA or DVI
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty