Tripp Lite's 1 foot DVI Dual Link TMDS cable delivers the high performance, high bandwidth needed for today's digital video displays. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity, while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Use in conjunction with DVI video cards; a DVI Dual Link video card is required to obtain resolutions up to 2560 x 1600. Both DVI connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- High Speed Digital Transmission to 9.9Gbps
- Provides bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
- DVI-D Dual Link TMDS Male-Male, 1ft
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors