The Vertiv Avocent Local Rack Access (LRA) Console is a simple, efficient and easy-to-use console for data center access point. When connected to a KVM switch, this TAA-compliant LRA console allows quick access to multiple servers making software upgrades, troubleshooting and system monitoring convenient and less time-consuming, protecting uptime and staff time. It includes a widescreen 18.5"" LED LCD console tray and full desktop-style keyboard with touchpad. It eliminates the clutter of crash carts, monitors and keyboards. The tray features standard USB and VGA interfaces that are broadly compatible with servers and network devices. Its minimal power draw during standby and operation saves energy and money. It is compatible with all Vertiv Avocent data center KVM switches.
More from the Manufacturer
- When connected to a KVM switch, it simplifies management with easy, localized access to multiple servers.
- At 1U rack space, it has room for KVM installation in same tray, as well as USB and VGA interfaces.
- With TAA compliance, it ensures safe operation in government or government-affiliated environment.
- It has widescreen 18.5" LED LCD panel with a 16:9 aspect ratio delivers resolutions up to 1600 x 1200.
- The LRA Console has a full desktop style keyboard with touchpad, number pad and 2 USB 2.0 pass.